NGB pumps are standard nXDS/XDS pumps but with the gas ballast feature removed. They are for applications where it is advantageous to have the gas ballast control knob and machining removed so that it cannot be accidentally opened. Example applications include rare gas recirculation and gas recovery.
Features and Benefits
- Lubricant-free within the vacuum envelope and hermetically sealed means totally clean and dry vacuum to prevent cross contamination
- No atmosphere to vacuum shaft seals means bearings are completely isolated, which prevents process attack and means the bearings run cooler and last longer
- No oil changes required eliminating costs of contaminated oil disposal
- Simple single sided scroll design means routine maintenance is done in minutes for low cost of ownership and maximum up-time
- No gas ballast to eliminate accidental opening and resultant ingress of air
- Rare gas recirculation
- Gas recovery
Technical Data and Dimensions are as per the standard nXDS/XDS pumps but ignoring the water vapour handling capability and gas ballast facility.