The D-LAB membrane pumps with their chemically resistant Teflon® heads, diaphragms and Kalrez® valves offer the chemical or pharmaceutical laboratory user a wide range of choice, either used as stand-alone pumps or as part of a sophisticated system.
The one head, 100 mbar ultimate vacuum pumps are suitable for use with drying equipment or for replacing water-jet pumps, whilst the two head, 8 mbar ultimate vacuum pumps are suitable for rotary evaporation, gas transfer and a wide range of medium vacuum applications.
110V pumps are supplied with USA plug; 220-240V pumps are supplied with an IEC connector but mains cable with correct plug must be ordered separately.
- The vacuum pumps are gas-tight, 100 oil-free, maintenance-free and quiet.
- High ultimate vacuum and fast pump down time.
- All parts of the pump head in contact with gases being pumped are resistant against aggressive substances (materials: PTFE, FFKM, PVDF).
- New valve system is very tolerant of water vapour and condensates.
- Illuminated switch on pump.
- Overload protection by means of thermal cut-out.
- Compact design with space saving dimensions.
- Changing the diaphragms and valves in the vacuum pumps is a simple procedure.
- The individual system components are easily integrated into one unit which can be progressively expanded.
- The entire unit is mounted on a sturdy baseplate which makes it safe and easy to transport.
- Individual components are easily removed because they all have plug in connectors.
- Additional laboratory equipment can easily be mounted on the groove holding the separator or on the support rods and horizontal bars..
- Rotary evaporation
- Gel drying
- Vacuum desiccation
- Vacuum filtration
- Vacuum degassing
- Vacuum impregnation
- Water-jet pump replacement
- Gas transfer
- Medium vacuum applications
- Oil-free pumping
Features and Benefits
- Teflon® heads and diaphragms
- One and two head versions
- 3 Sizes
- Compact, space-saving design
- Low noise
- Simple to use
- Low maintenance
- System options
|Pumping speed (air)|
|10-100, 10-8||0.6 m3h-1, 10 lmin-1|
|20-100, 20-8||1.2 m3h-1, 20 lmin-1|
|34-100, 34-8||2 m3h-1, 34 lmin-1|
|10-100, 20-100, 34-100||100 mbar 50Hz, 75 mbar 60Hz|
|10-8, 20-8, 34-8||8 mbar 50Hz, 6 mbar 60Hz|
|Inlet and outlet connection||Riffled nozzle, suitable for 9 mm i.d. hose|
|Maximum inlet pressure||1 bar|
|Motor power and current|
|10-100, 110V 60Hz||110 W 1.3 A|
|10-100, 220-240V 50Hz||100 W 0.6 A|
|20-100, 110V 60Hz||145 W 1.9 A|
|20-100, 220-240V 50Hz||130 W 0.9 A|
|34-100, 110V 60Hz||220 W 3.2 A|
|34-100, 220-240V 50Hz||180 W 1.4 A|
|10-8, 100V 60Hz||110 W 1.3 A|
|10-8, 220-240V 50Hz||90 W 0.6 A|
|20-8, 110V 60Hz||130 W 1.2 A|
|20-8, 220-240V 50Hz||120 W 0.9 A|
|34-8, 110V 60Hz||250 W 3.2 A|
|34-8, 220-240V 50Hz||200 W 1.5 A|
|Operating temperature||5 - 40 ºC|
|10-100||5.8kg / 12.8lbs|
|20-100||7.1kg / 15.6lbs|
|34-100||10.3kg / 22.7lbs|
|10-8||6.9kg / 15.2lbs|
|20-8||9.3kg / 20.5lbs|
|34-8||12.6kg / 27.7lbs|