The Wide Range Gauge (WRG) family offers the capability of single port pressure measurement in the range atmosphere to 10-9 mbar with a linear output. Its a compact solution, halving the space and connectivity hardware requirement, which can be all important in many applications. The WRG has many novel features, including a new patented striker, pushbutton calibration and set point controls and comprehensive diagnostics. The WRG is a cost-effective vacuum management solution when used either with a Edwards controller or directly integrated into the system controls.
nWRG-SL-NW25 - to głowica z wyjściem cyfrowym RS485. Karta katalogowa do pobrania poniżej.
Features and Benefits
- Microprocessor signal processing gives seamless transition between Pirani and magnetron outputs as well as linear output (log pressure scale)
- Automatic vacuum setting of Pirani gauge element
- Single push button atmosphere setting
- Easily programmed set point covering entire measuring range
- Magnetron uses an advanced patented technique for highly reliable striking, even at high vacuum or in relatively contaminated conditions
- Extended service intervals and gauge lifetime, through reduction of HT voltage after ignition and low discharge current
- Ultra compact, featuring recessed electrical connector
- Easy service; both Pirani and magnetron elements are individually replaceable
- Comprehensive failure mode diagnostics facility
- Low magnetic field version (SL) for particularly sensitive applications e.g. mass spectrometry and microscopy
- Any vacuum system where there is a need to measure pressure over a wide range. The WRG with an AGD represents a very simple and cost effective means of achieving this.
- The linear output and equation make WRG’s an attractive option for industrial OEM’s where the gauge may be directly integrated into the process controller.
- The WRG is suitable for a wide range of HV and UHV applications, however if your process will spend a significant amount of time between 5x10-4 and 5x10-3mbar then Edwards recommend using independent APG100 Pirani and AIM Penning gauges, as this will improve gauge reliability for your application.
|Pressure range||Atmosphere to 10-9 mbar/Torr|
|Accuracy *||Typically ±15% <100 mbar and ±30%<10-3 mbar|
|Maximum over pressure||6 bar absolute (87 psia)|
|Power supply||+14.5 to +36 V d.c.|
|Power consumption||2 W maximum|
|Output signal||1.8 to 10.2 V d.c.|
|Adjustments||Atmosphere and setpoint|
|Set point||Open collector transistor|
|Maximum voltage||40 V d.c.|
|Current||100 mA maximum|
|Operating||+5 to +60 oC|
|Storage||0 to +70 oC|
|Materials exposed to vacuum (Both NW and CF versions)||Stainless steel (AISI 304, 316, 321, 347), Fluoroelastomer, soda lime glass, Tungsten, trace of Nickel and Nickel Iron|
|Internal volume||26 cm3|
|External interface connector||8-way FCC68 / RJ45 Socket|
|Interface cables||Use range of active gauge cables|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||EN 61326 Industrial Location, Class B emissions|
|Pin allocation **|
|1. Power supply positive||5. Signal common|
|2. Power supply common||6. Set-point output|
|3. Gauge output||7. Atmosphere calibration|
|4. Gauge identification||8. Not connected|
* Accuracy is reduced at the limits of the measuring range.