Edwards Linear Convection Vacuum Gauge has a wide measuring range from 1333 to 3 x 10-4 mbar (1000 to 2.3 x 10-4 Torr). The use of convection technology ensures accuracy and sensitivity are maintained to the top of the range.
The gauge is compact and may be mounted in any orientation, simplifying installation where space is limited. The gauge incorporates a setpoint and two LEDs, which indicate setpoint and gauge status.
nAPGX-H-NW16 - to głowica z wyjściem cyfrowym RS485. Karta katalogowa do pobrania poniżej.
Features and Benefits
- Wide Measuring Range 1333 to 3 x 10-4 mbar (1000 to 2.3 x 10-4 Torr)
- Use of convection technology ensures consistent measuring accuracy (typically ±15%) and repeatability (±5%) to top of range
- Reduced Cost of Ownership
- Replaceable tubes are available
- CSA, C/US Approved
- Standard Analogue Output
Log linear in range 2.5 to 9.125 V (1 V/decade)
Compatible with our ADC, AGD and TIC Controllers
- Calibration Data Held in Tube
Tubes are shipped pre-calibrated
- Easy Installation in Restricted Spaces
Maintains accuracy in any orientation across the whole measuring range
- Compact Instrument
Significantly smaller than leading competitor convection gauges
- Local Status Indication
LEDs indicate setpoint and gauge status at the gauge head