The Edwards Active Inverted Magnetron Gauges (AIM) combine the gauge-head and controller in one compact Active unit. These gauges have proved to be rugged and reliable in a wide range of applications ranging from scientific instruments to industrial processes.
This gauge features a linear output for easy integration with a computer or PLC.
nAIM-X-NW25 - to głowica z wyjściem cyfrowym RS485. Karta katalogowa do pobrania poniżej.
Features and Benefits
- Drive electronics combined in the gauge head which reduces the system cost and saves valuable rack space
- Low output impedance and integral Faraday shield provides high level of noise immunity and permits long cable runs (up to 100 m)
- Low magnetic field version - XL - for sensitive applications e.g. mass spectrometry and electron microscopy.
- Interchangeable body tube allows for rapid tube replacement without pre-calibration
- CSA, C/US approved
- Wide-ranging, regulated, internal power supply which runs from standard d.c. power supplies of +13.5 to +36 V with a good tolerance to voltage fluctuations
- Standard analog output of 0 to +10 V d.c. and gauge identifier allowing easy interface with a computer or plc and fault output indication
- Electrode service kit allows user cleaning and maintenance
- The Unique striker design ensures rapid striking even at high vacuum or in contaminating conditions
- Extended pressure range
- All vacuum applications requiring rugged and reliable pressure indication in the range 1 x 10-2 to 1 x 10-9 mbar. Typical processes range from general vacuum through industrial coaters and furnaces to scientific instruments and semicon.
|AIM-X||10-2 to 10-9 mbar|
|Maximum overpressure||10 bar absolute (145 psi)|
|Power supply||+13.5 to +36 V DC (max 1 V ripple)|
|Power consumption||2 W Maximum|
|Output signal||2 to 10 V DC|
|Set point||Open collector transistor|
|Maximum voltage||40V DC|
|Current||100 mA max|
|Operating||+5 to +60°C|
|Storage||0 to +70°C|
|Materials exposed to vacuum|
|NW25 versions||Stainless steel 304 & 306 & 347, fluoroelastomer, glass|
|Internal volume||26 cm3|
|External interface connector||8-way FCC68/RJ45 socket|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||EN 61326|
|(Class B Emissions)|
*Accuracy is reduced at the limits of the measuring range