The M150i is an extension of the M150 Gas Reactor Column product range utilizing the field proven Hot Bed Reactor technology. The M150i provides safe, low-cost, point of use abatement for implanter process exhaust streams containing highly toxic PH3 and AsH3.
The M150i allows the currently best available technology for the abatement of PH3 and AsH3, the Edwards GRC, to be applied to implanter processes. Through the incorporation of an air blower, the M150i ensures that implanter tool exhaust lines are maintained at sub-atmospheric pressure in accordance with Semi S2 guidelines.
Features and Benefits
- Field proven hot bed reactor technology
- Chemical reaction negates risk of desorption
- Complete containment of toxic substances
- Integral air blower maintains exhaust line pressures at less than 3” wg
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Small footprint
- Can be connected directly to the vacuum pump exhaust
- Complete chemical conversion of extremely toxic implanter process and by-product gases into stable salts
- All implanter gases treated from AsH3 and PH3 to BF3
- Inlet pipework can be maintained at 120ºC to reduce solids deposition
- No risk of backstreaming moisture
- Minimum service connections required
- Simple, quick cartridge changeovers
- Low energy, low utility requirements
The M150 Gas Reactor Column is a compact hot dry system that converts hazardous organic halides (metal etch by-products), acid gases (BCl3, Cl2, HBr, etc.) and hydrides (SiH4, PH3, B2H6, etc.) to non-hazardous, inorganic solids.
There are over 3000 Gas Reactor Columns installed world-wide on applications as diverse as metal etch, poly etch, CVD nitride, CVD oxide, CVD poly and CVD doped, and gas cabinets.
|Inlet / outlet||NW40: rear entrance / exit|
|Cabinet extract (500 m3/hr)||160 mm:|
|2-3 alternative positions|
|(1.5 to 2 bar gauge)|
|Compressed nitrogen or air||(for bypass valve pneumatics)|
|(4 to 5 bar gauge)|
|Three phase supply||380 / 415 V, 50 Hz, 208 V, 60 Hz|
|200 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Nominal 0.7 to 1.0 kW|