Edwards offers a range of low-cost, point of use dry abatement systems for semiconductor processing. Each system uses the unique hot bed reactor technology developed for the GRC (Gas Reactor Column) range.
This system handles gas flows up to 60 slpm and destroys hazardous gases to below TLV (Threshold Limit Value) levels. The M150 requires no water supply and presents no duct corrosion issues associated with back-streaming of moisture. Reactive process by-products are chemically converted to harmless inorganic salts that are locked into the cartridge allowing for safe disposal.
Features and Benefits
- Field proven hot bed reactor technology
- Chemical reaction negates risk of desorption
- Complete containment of toxic substances
- Integral air blower maintains exhaust line pressures at less than 3” wg
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Small footprint
- Can be connected directly to the vacuum pump exhaust
- Complete chemical conversion of extremely toxic implanter process and by-product gases into stable salts
- All implanter gases treated from AsH3 and PH3 to BF3
- Inlet pipework can be maintained at 120ºC to reduce solids deposition
- No risk of backstreaming moisture
- Minimum service connections required
- Simple, quick cartridge changeovers
- Low energy, low utility requirements
The M150 Gas Reactor Column is a compact hot dry system that converts hazardous organic halides (metal etch by-products), acid gases (BCl3, Cl2, HBr, etc.) and hydrides (SiH4, PH3, B2H6, etc.) to non-hazardous, inorganic solids.
There are over 3000 Gas Reactor Columns installed world-wide on applications as diverse as metal etch, poly etch, CVD nitride, CVD oxide, CVD poly and CVD doped, and gas cabinets.
|Inlet / outlet||NW40: rear entrance / exit|
|Cabinet extract (500 m3/hr)||160 mm:|
|2-3 alternative positions|
|(1.5 to 2 bar gauge)|
|Compressed nitrogen or air||(for bypass valve pneumatics)|
|(4 to 5 bar gauge)|
|Three phase supply||380 / 415 V, 50 Hz, 208 V, 60 Hz|
|200 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Nominal 0.7 to 1.0 kW|