STP-iXR1606 seriesmagnetically levitated turbo-molecular pump provides industry-leading performance and incorporates latest technology small power supply into the onboard control which is the same concept with STP-iXA2206/iXA3306 series. The pumping performance is improved by the newest developed revolutionary rotor design. This fully integrated product offers easy installation and small footprint as an all-in-one solution for all application tools.
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates connection cable between pump and control unit.
- Eliminates installation space and cost required by conventional rack type control unit.
- Compact design results in easy installation and small foot print.
- Highest pumping speed in the 8” TMP class, along with the STP-A1603.
- 32% reduced power consumption in the high gas flow area.
- I/O Remote, RS232C, RS485, STP-Link are standard ports
- Profibus and DeviceNet can be selected as options
- Glass Coating
- Solar PVD
- Industrial Sputtering
|Intel Flange Size||VG150||VG200/VG250|
|Backing port size||KF40||KF40|
|N2||1000 ls-1||1600 ls-1|
|H2||800 ls-1||1200 ls-1|
|H2||1 x 103|
|Ultimate pressure||10-7 Pa (10-9 Torr)|
|Allowable backing pressure||266 Pa (2 Torr)|
|Max Gas size N2 (water cooled only)||4700 sccm|
|Max Gas size Ar (water cooled only)||1800 sccm|
|Rated speed||36,500 rpm|
|Starting time||8 min|
|Mounting position||Any orientation|
|Input voltage||200 to 240 (± 10) V a.c.|
|Maximum input power||750 VA|