The Edwards new SCU-350 control unit is a EU-RoHS compliant controller for small sized turbo pumps. It is fully compatible with the current control unit models, but has an improved vibration property at low frequency range. It also has lower input voltage, which contributes to a reduction in electric capacity and tool power consumption.
The SCU-350 has improved noise immunity and is equipped with universal voltage function for operation with supply voltage from 100-240 VAC without switching.
Features and Benefits
- Better vibration property
- No peak vibration movement across all frequencies
- Compact design
- Smallest size control unit in its class
- Energy saving
- Low input power translates into low power consumption on the tool
Universal voltage for range 100-240VAC.
No switching required between 100-120V and 200-240V.
Minimizes number of back up units stocked
- Full compatibility with existing control unit
- Same size
Same cables can be used
No change to pumping performance
- Better noise immunity
- Electrostatic discharge withstand voltage up to 30kV with standard specification
Applicable for ion implant tools
- Compliant with international standards
- CE Marked, UL marked, SEMI-S2 and EU-RoHS Compliant
- STP301/451 series
- STPL301/L451 series
|Magnetic bearing control system||Digital control|
|Power consumption (Start up)||Max 350 VA|
|Power consumption (continuous)||Max 150 VA|
|Input frequency||50/60 ±2 Hz|
|Leak current||3.5 mA|
|Main breaker rated current||5 A|
|Motor drive system||3-phase DC|
|Allowable ambient temperature||0 to 40 °C|
|(32 to 104 °F)|